Join Our Team
As a practice committed to helping patients be pain-free, we are always accepting resumes from those therapy and administrative staff who pride themselves on accepting new challenges and who have a strong desire to help others. We only accept staff into Boulet Physical Therapy & Wellness Institute who have the drive, passion, and enthusiasm for helping the patients we serve.
Our focus is on delivering exceptional results and services, learning new techniques, advancing our capabilities, and of course, having an exceptional team environment! Our expanding practice provides ample opportunities for further education and career advancement.
Do you want to see if you qualify to be part of our team of physical therapists? Complete the form below and upload your resume.
Positions available to apply for:
Physical Therapist- Full time
Boulet Physical Therapy & Wellness Institute
We are a dynamic, evidence -based outpatient PT clinic specializing in orthopedics and have been taking care of friends and family in Acadiana for many years. Our team is a motivated and close-knit group of fun and focused people who bring out the best in each other and our clients. Our physical therapists utilize 40 years of combined experience when treating patients.
We strive to create a client centered healing environment so people can get back to doing the things they love in life as quickly as possible. We aspire to deliver the best 1 on 1 patient experience ever for each person that comes to our clinic. Our patient population involves a lot of shoulder and spine problems, as well typical diagnosis that afflict seniors!
Here’s what our employees have to say about Boulet PT and Wellness:
…” The environment is infectious-it is family friendly and a sense of community.” KS
…” Everyone, patients and staff, are so nice!” EB
…” I love walking in the door and seeing a familiar face of a former patient that keeps coming back to us, and that always appreciates our efforts. “TF
…” I love being able to help the patients to understand their insurance and billing issues, and always feel that they appreciate my advice. I have been there 28 years, and cannot imagine working anywhere else!” CH
…” I have never worked in a place where all my co-workers feel like a family, and everyone works so well as a team. They understand their purpose and love their jobs.” CB
Who are we looking for? A full time orthopedic manual therapist that is self-motivated and organized with aspirations to excel in patient care and functional outcomes.
- If you want to create a genuine connection and exceptional experience for our clients, then this is the place for you.
- If you are motivated, eager, and ambitious and enjoy working with patients who share these personality traits, then this is the place for you.
- If you crave learning new skills through mentoring opportunities, then this is the job for you.
- 2-3 years of experience is preferred with a genuine interest in orthopedic patients and strong, confident background in manual therapy techniques.
- NEW GRADUATES: If you feel this position is one that you may not have the experience for but have the drive to begin to establish yourself as a professional expert PT in the Lafayette community, then consider this a great chance to come grow with us.
Our compensation is very competitive and includes production-based bonuses when target revenues are reached, generous CE allowance and much more! For more info on Boulet PT, please visit our website www.bouletptandwellness.com.
Please fill out the form below to apply: